USA Spouse Visa

Are you looking for USA Spouse Visa Consultants in Chandigarh?

Why USA Spouse Visa? One of the most sought after destinations are the USA. People from all over the world are applying to the USA for immigration.

One of the dream destinations for people from all over the world has long been the United States of America, popularly known as the land of milk and honey. The choice of US immigration has been pursued by those who seek to improve their lives.

The stable political climate gives a sense of security and protection to the people who live in the country. In the USA, the standard of life is much higher than in other nations. As a result, a long waiting list of people who are keen on immigration to the USA is still open. In order to ensure an error-free procedure, the immigration application process must be carried out with expert guidance.

It is better to rely on skilled US immigration consultants than to try it for full gain on one’s own.

USA Visa for Family Sponsorship

To be eligible for your relative’s immigrant visa petition, you must be the sponsor. You must either be at least 18 years of age and a citizen of the United States or a legal permanent resident. You must have a United States domicile or a United States territory or possession.

Typically, in order to be a supporter, this provision means you must actually reside in the United States, or a jurisdiction or possession. If you live overseas, if you can prove that your residency abroad is temporary, you can still be able to be a sponsor, so that you still have your domicile in the United States.

Travelling Couple

U.S. Citizen can Sponsor:

  • Wife or Husband
  • Unmarried Child under the Age of 21
  • Unmarried Son or Daughter of Over 21 Years of Age
  • Son or daughter of any Age, Married
  • Brother or girlfriend, whether the sponsor is 21 years of age or older
  • A Relative, if the Sponsor is 21 Years or Older.

Requirement for Funds

When you carry a relative to the United States, you must complete and send an affidavit of support. All immediate relatives of U.S. residents (including parents, partners, and unmarried children under the age of 21, including orphans) and relatives that apply for admission to the United States are eligible to obtain an affidavit of support under either of the family-based preferences:

First Preference: Single, U.S. citizens’ adult sons and daughters. Adult means age 21 or older.
Second preference: the spouses of valid permanent residents and the unmarried sons and daughters of legal permanent residents and their unmarried children (irrespective of age).
Third Preference: U.S. citizens’ married sons and daughters, their spouses and unmarried minor children.
Fourth Preference: Adult U.S. citizens’ brothers and sisters, their partners and their unmarried minor children.

Accurate Guidance

Skilled professionals are always ready to provide reliable services to our clients!

Our Presence

Branches are situated in major metro cities and overseas, always open for you!