Australia Study Visa

Australia Study Visa:- Australia is a unique and diversified country in terms of culture, ecology, geography, population, and history. The most populated states in Australia are New South Wales and Victoria, home to Australia’s main cities, Sydney and Melbourne, respectively.

The northern states of Australia are warm all year, whereas the southern states have cold winters. Australia is the world’s sixth-largest country (7,682,300 sq km) and also a continent. Australia has a well-developed educational system with the highest participation rates in the world. Every year, a large number of international students graduate from Australian institutions and universities.

Australians have one of the highest standards of living in the world. 

  • Clean Environment
  • Good Health Care
  • Education
  • A Globally Valued Degree
  • Linguistic Diversity
  • And a pleasant lifestyle, all of which make it a desirable location to live.

Fees Structure for Student

Each Semester, Tuition Rates in Australia range from AUD 6000 to AUD 14000, depending entirely on the course or level of study. Previously, the Student Visa had eight Sub-Classes ranging from 570 to 576; however, there is now only one Student Visa Class, Subclass 500, based on the core course of the Student’s Study field.

Accurate Guidance

Skilled professionals are always ready to provide reliable services to our clients!

Our Presence

Branches are situated in major metro cities and overseas, always open for you!

Student Workers’ Rights

While the course is in session, the student can work for a maximum of 40 hours every 14 days, but during the holidays, they can work for as many hours as they want. Foreign students pursuing master’s degrees or doctoral degrees can work for an unrestricted number of hours. Working as an academic assistant is an exception. Academic assistants can work for as many days as they choose. Students are not permitted to work for themselves or as freelancers.

Australian Student Visa Requirements

The Australian government offers all Indian students the opportunity to study in their nation, but you must first secure a student visa. The visa will be affected by a number of factors, including your age, the type of study or course you are pursuing, and how long you intend to stay in Australia. You will almost always need a student (subclass 500) visa as a foreign student.
The Student Visa (Subclass 500) permits students to Stay in Australia for the duration of their Study Program or Course, which is usually up to five years. It is critical for the student to confirm that the visa is still valid and that the terms and criteria are met.

Required Documents for an Australian Student Visa:

When applying for a student visa in Australia, you will typically need the following documents:

  • You will be sent an electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCoE) certificate, which will validate your enrollment at an Australian university
  • Statement of Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE) – this is proof that you are just coming to Australia to study and not to stay
  • Four passport-sized photos taken recently
  • Copies that have been certified or notarized academic transcript/results document
  • Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) — this health insurance, which the Australian government has approved, provides basic medical and hospital coverage. This insurance is available through your university.
  • If you are a non-native English speaker, the results of English language examinations such as IELTS, TOEFL, and PTE are important
  • Evidence of financial resources to cover all expenses during the research period
  • Proof of civil status, if applicable
  • To obtain a student visa, you must meet certain financial requirements

Post-Study Work Rights:

Those who have finished a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Australia will be able to apply for and stay on a two-year post-study employment visa. Students who have achieved a Master’s or doctoral degree in science in Australia will be eligible to apply for a scholarship. Work visa for three or four years after graduation.

The majority of students will be eligible to apply for a [subclass 485] Temporary Professional Graduate visa, which will allow them to work in Australia. A temporary visa that allows them to work for a period of 18 months was spent in Australia. If the student’s course is 12 months or longer, the student’s spouse and children will be allowed to stay in Australia.